Mr. Cook, a partner of Hudson Cook, LLP, represents nationwide lenders and investors in establishing new programs and products, conducting due diligence and compliance reviews. He also advises with regard to class action lawsuits based on alleged violations of consumer protection statutes. He is a graduate of Washington and Lee University and the Georgetown University Law Center.
- Member, American Financial Services Association Law Committee
- Past Chairperson, Federal Reserve Board Consumer Credit Committee of the Consumer Advisory Counsel
- Past Chairperson, ABA Truth in Lending Subcommittee of the Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Founding Member, CounselorLibrary.com, LLC, publisher of HouseLaw®, a monthly Internet publication and HouseLaw Counselor®, an interactive database of state mortgage lending laws
- Founding Fellow, American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers