Ms. Salzano is founding member of a full service law firm concentrating on the needs of banks, lenders, mortgage brokers, auto dealers, and real estate settlement service providers. She advises the firm’s clients on how to conduct their business within the confines of state and federal law. Loretta also counsels clients on general business, contract, employment, and real estate matters. Her firm represents its clients in regulatory enforcement proceedings and in individual and class action litigation. Loretta serves as legal counsel to the Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia and is a frequent speaker on mortgage lending issues. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan and the University of Michigan Law School.
- Legal Counsel, Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia
- Member, Mortgage Bankers Association of America
- Member, Real Estate Service Providers Council, Inc.
- Member, National Association of Professional Mortgage Women
- Member, Georgia Real Estate Fraud Prevention & Awareness Coalition
- Member, American Association of Residential Mortgage Regulators
- Member, Atlanta Mortgage Professionals Networking Alliance
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Atlanta Mortgage Bankers Association
- Past President, Atlanta Mortgage Bankers Association