Ms. Munro assists national and state banks, savings associations, credit unions, mortgage bankers,
other licensed lenders, and motor vehicles dealers in the development and maintenance of nationwide
consumer mortgage and automobile finance programs; online motor vehicle sales assistance programs;
tax lien lending programs; electronic payment programs; assist DMS providers of documents and software with
federal and state law compliance; provide responses to regulator examinations; provide comments on
proposed statutes and regulations to legislators and regulators; assist financial services providers with
statutory and regulatory changes occasioned by the Dodd-Frank Act, lecture and article
writing involving consumer credit issues, including TILA, ESIGN, credit discrimination,
and state consumer credit laws.
Ms. Munro has a JD from the University of Maryland School of Law (2000) and a BA in
Psychology from the University of Maryland at College Park (1995).
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Chair, August 2012 to present.
- Vice Chair, August 2009 to August 2012.
- Member, Advance IV Content Team, June 2012 to January 2013.
- Member, Business Law Section Business Law Today Publication, August 2010 to 2012.
- Member, Educational Programming Board, April 2010 to 2012.
- Chair, Programs Sub-Committee, August 2008 to August 2009.
- Vice-Chair, Programs Sub-Committee, August 2005 to 2008.
- Fellow, American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers
- Staff Editor, Basis Points, May 2009 to May 2011.
- Member, National Association of Dealer Counsel.
- Member, American Financial Services Association.
- Admitted to practice in Maryland (2000).