Jacqueline Parker is Senior Vice President and Senior Fair Lending Counsel at Synchrony
Financial. Ms. Parker was previously Senior Counsel at TD Bank, Washington Mutual
Bank, and JPMorgan Chase & Co., and an Associate at Goodwin Procter LLP,
Reed Smith LLP and Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP. Prior to attending law school,
Ms. Parker provided financial services for consumer, small business and commercial
customers at Maryland National Bank.
Ms. Parker received a B.S. in Economics from the Wharton School of the
University of Pennsylvania, a J.D. from Pace University School of Law, and a
LL.M. in Banking Law from the Morin Center for Banking Law Studies at Boston University School of
Law, where she received the A. John Serino Outstanding Graduate Banking Law Student Prize.
She is admitted to practice law in Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts,
Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Fellow, American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers
- Member, American Law Institute
- Business Law Today Editorial Board Member, American Bar Association (ABA) Business Law Section
- Former Chair, Programs Committee, ABA Business Law Section
- Former Member of Council, ABA Business Law Section
- Former Chair, Truth in Lending Subcommittee, ABA Business Law Section Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Former Co-Chair, ABA Business Law Section Diversity Committee
- Former Member, ABA Standing Committee on Membership
- Former Member, ABA Council for Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Educational Pipeline