Tom was a Founding Partner of Hudson Cook, LLC and now serves the firm in an Of Counsel capacity.
He focused his practice on matters related to vehicle financing and leasing.
He is CEO of CounselorLibrary.com, LLC, and is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of CARLAW®,
a monthly subscription service that reports legal developments in the auto finance and lease business.
He is a graduate of the University of Georgia and Georgetown University Law Center.
- 2012 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® in the practice area of Financial Services Regulation Law.
- 2010 Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year – Banking and Finance Law Baltimore Area
- 2009 Recipient of ACCFSL’s Senator William Proxmire Lifetime Achievement Award
- Former Chairperson, ABA Personal Property Finance Subcommittee, Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Outside General Counsel, National Automotive Finance Association
- Member, Governing Board of the Conference of Consumer Finance
- Past President, American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers