Mr. Lifset concentrates his practice in the areas of banking law and consumer financial services law. He advises banks and other financial institutions regarding consumer financial services issues, licensing, regulatory compliance, legislative matters and documentation. He also has particular expertise in the areas of manufactured housing lending, construction and home improvement lending, state and federal lending laws, including interest rate regulation, licensing, and perfection of security interests. He is a graduate of Hamilton College and Cornell University Law School.
- Member, ABA Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Former Chairperson, ABA Subcommittee on the Relation to State Laws, Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Member, National Mortgage Bankers Association
- Governing Committee, Conference on Consumer Finance Law
- Chairperson, Manufactured Housing Institute, Finance Lawyers Committee
- Best Lawyers in America
- Chambers USA, Leading Lawyers, Consumer Financial Services