Mr. Miller was a member of the law faculty at the University of Oklahoma for over 40 years
and at one time served as Associate Dean. He taught Contracts, Commercial Law, Consumer Law and Land Finance.
Over his distinguished academic career, he has authored over 100 articles, several books and contributed to
many more. Mr. Miller has served as a visiting professor of law at the University of Iowa, University of
Alabama and the William Mitchell College of Law. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan and the
University of Michigan Law School.
- Advisor, Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office and Oklahoma Department of Consumer Credit
- Advisor, Oklahoma Legislative Council
- Member, ABA Committee on Uniform Commercial Code
- Member, ABA Consumer Financial Services Law Committee
- Former Member, ABA Advisory Panel for Annual Survey of Consumer Financial Services Law
- Former Chairperson, ABA Uniform Commercial Code Committee, Business Law Section
- Former member, ABA Section of Business Law Council
- Emeritus member, NCCUSL and American Law Institute, Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code
- Executive Director, National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws (NCCUSL)
- Past President, NCCUSL