Ms. Sterrett is a former partner in the Maryland firm Hudson Cook, LLP, where she managed the firm’s New York office. She is a former Managing Counsel at the Bank of New York in New York City. She is a graduate of Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations and Cornell Law School.
- Past Chair of the Business Law Section of the New York State Bar Association and current Member of the House of Delegates
- Past Chair, New York State Bar Association, Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Member, ABA Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Member, New York Bankers Association’s Lawyers Advisory Committee
- Founding Fellow, American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers