Ms. Sullivan is Director of Government Relations at the Consumer Banker’s Association, which provides leadership, education, research and federal representation on retail banking issues such as privacy, fair lending, and consumer protection legislation/regulation. She is a graduate of the University of Connecticut and the Columbus School of Law of The Catholic University of America.
- Member, Executive Committee, The Federal Bar Association
- Member, Women in Housing and Finance (WHF)
- Past Chairperson, ABA Consumer Financial Services Committee, Subcommittee on Privacy
- Past Chairperson, ABA Global Jurisdiction Project Privacy Working Group
- Past Co-Chairperson, ABA, Joint Privacy Task Force – Consumer Financial Services Cyberspace and Banking Law Committees
- Past President, The American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers