Michael Benoit is a partner with Hudson Cook, LLP. He counsels numerous national and global clients on compliance with federal and state laws relating to consumer credit, electronic commerce, privacy, advertising and telemarketing, personal and real property financing and leasing, and collection practices, among other things. He is a frequent author and lecturer to the financial services and automotive industries. Mr. Benoit earned a Bachelor of Music degree magna cum laude from the University of Miami, and a Master of Music degree from the University of Michigan. He graduated cum laude from the Case Western Reserve School of Law.
- Member, American Financial Services Association Law Committee; Counsel to Vehicle Finance Subcommittee
- Member, American Financial Services Association State Government Affairs Committee
- Member, Conference on Consumer Finance Law
- Member, American Bar Association Section of Business Law, Consumer Financial Services Committee and Cyberspace Committee
- Member, National Association of Dealer Counsel
- Past Director, National Home Equity Mortgage Association