Mr. Lee currently serves in a part-time capacity as general counsel and secretary to Westlake Realty Group, Inc., a privately-held company headquartered in San Mateo, California and primarily engaged in real estate investments.
Mr. Lee was formerly an Assistant General Counsel with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., one of the largest banks in the country. In his last position as manager of the Retail Credit Section in the bank’s Law Department, Mr. Lee was responsible for providing legal support to the various retail credit and electronic commerce groups in the organization. In this capacity he drew extensive experience from the broad array of legal issues arising out of retail banking, ranging from depositary matters to consumer credit transactions, and including, since 1994, the world of cyberspace banking. Mr. Lee retired from Wells Fargo in 2001. He is a graduate of Rice University and earned his J.D. and M.B.A. degrees from Stanford University.
- Member, ABA Committee on Consumer Financial Services, Committee on Banking and Committee on Cyberspace Law
- Former Chairperson, ABA Consumer Financial Services Subcommittee on Housing Finance
- Former Chairperson, ABA Consumer Financial Services Subcommittee on Securities Products
- Former Chairperson, ABA Consumer Financial Services Subcommittee on Electronic Banking
- Former Co-chair, ABA Joint Subcommittee on Electronic Financial Services - Business Law Section
- Former Co-Chair, ABA Minority In-House Counsel Group
- Member (emeritus), Lawyers Committee, Consumer Bankers Association