Ms. Caggiano is General Counsel for Envoy Mortgage, a residential mortgage banker headquartered in Houston, Texas, with operations in 45 states and over 750 employees. She is the chief legal advisor to the executive management team and drives the strategic evolution of the legal function and internal compliance process. Ms. Caggiano’s responsibilities include providing legal support for Envoy’s regulatory compliance, loan production operations, loan servicing, corporate operations, secondary marketing, investor and warehouse relationships, and human resources. Ms. Caggiano is a graduate of University of Miami and received her J.D. and M.B.A. from University of Houston.
- Member, ABA Consumer Financial Services Committee and Co-Vice Chair, In-House Counsel Roundtable
- Member, ABA Banking Law Committee
- Immediate Past Chair, ABA Business Law Section Membership Committee
- Member, Governing Committee of the Conference on Consumer Finance Law
- President, Board of Directors of Eye Care for Kids Foundation